Temporary Visas

If you or someone you know wishes to enter the United States for a certain period of time, a nonimmigrant visa can give you the opportunity to enter a U.S. port of entry and obtain permission to temporarily stay in the country from the Department of Homeland Security for a specific purpose, such as work, school, a business conference, or visiting the country, family, or friends.

The length of time you can remain in the United States depends on the visa status under which you are granted admission into the U.S. Your visa status can change from one status to another if you wish to stay for a longer period of time or engage in a different occupation while in the country.

Whether you need a visa for yourself, a family member, or a potential employee, the process can be difficult to understand and undergo. However, 718 La Migra is here to help you decide which visa category fits your needs and assist you in changing from one visa status to another.

Información General


Aplicar para una Visa Temporal desde Canadá o México: